Willing to provide always more comfort and functionality – without changing the fundamentals of her success – we have questioned numerous owners, worked with our architect Marc Lombard and our engineering team, to finally come up with a short list of significant improvements: the RM890+ was born!
A Safe Bet
- Unlike the interior, the RM890+ hull has not been modified. Since inception, she has been plebiscited by our customers and media, both unanimous when it comes to her shape and sporty look.
- Her seaworthiness remains intact on the RM890+, clearly an easy to handle lively sailboat, should it be in light airs or in a gusty breeze.
- Ready to tack?
- Below deck design has been revisited to make it even more contemporary:
- Teak saloon table
- New interior colors
- New furniture (kitchen, chart table and doors)
- Light dimmer
- Four windows bringing more light into the saloon
- Reading lights in the cabins
- Curtains for all cabins (optional)